Monday, November 14, 2011

MeeGenius Picture Book Author Contest!

It's official!  I've officially entered not one, but TWO of my picture books in this year's MeeGenius Author Challenge 2011!

Courtesy of MeeGenius.com

Submission deadline was November 1st, and voting begins on November 28th.  I will be posting the link to the website on the 28th where you'll be able to read my two stories (and hundreds of others!) and vote on your favorite.  Winners of the first voting round move on to get their story illustrated.  The Grand Prize includes a publishing contract, $1,500 in cash, and a MeeGenius library donated to any school of the winner's choice.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Sending tons of luck. I can't wait to read what you entered. I'll be watching for the link so I can vote!

    ReplyDelete